The service provider will not rent, sell, access or in any way use the client’s customer database information except as required to render the service, such as while delivering customer support.
- We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, approximate location, IP address, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations).The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service.
- We ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address and credit card information for users of our services. We use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run the services provided. Although we own the code, databases and all rights to the application, you retain all rights to your data.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as complying with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- You vs. You Coaching use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy including the Limited Use requirements.
- We may periodically update this policy and will notify you about significant changes in how we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified for your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. This includes the transfer of data in the event You vs. You Coaching is acquired by or merged with another company.